The Museum of the Future is one of my most favourite buildings in the UAE and it is almost complete. “The museum will explore the future trends and opportunities in science, technology, and innovation. By making Dubai a testbed for emerging technologies, our aim is not merely to build another architectural marvel, but to build the foundation of tomorrow,” explains Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, President of the UAE.
6 things you need to know about the Museum of the Future
1. The museum is the next project for Dubai Future Foundation
2. The building can be seen near Emirates Towers on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3. Its exterior, designed by architectural company Killa Design, is extremely detailed with 1,042 Arabic calligraphy panels on the building, which were manufactured by robots.
4. The Museum of the Future builds on the list of immersive exhibitions that have been created for the World Government Summit, a global platform dedicated to the future of public service, held each year in Dubai.
5. The museum will consist of seven floors, each dedicated to different experiences.
6. The Arabic calligraphy including the quotes from the Prime Minister of UAE, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, about the future is engraved on the exterior of the building
7. The building stands at 77m high and 30,000m2
HERE ARE SOME OF THE MANY PHOTOS THAT I HAVE TAKEN OF THE MUSEUM OF THE FUTURE:
HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUSEUM OF THE FUTURE YET? THANKS FOR READING!
(when you subscribe to my blog you receive a free media kit. You also receive exclusive content, special discounts, exclusive travel photos, blogging tips and many more. Don’t forget to click that subscribe button below!)
Hi everyone, welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I haven’t done a weekly affirmation post in ages and I am honestly going to say that I have given up with them. School started a while ago and I don’t have time to do a weekly affirmation post every week. I really like the ideaContinue reading “Monthly Affirmations #1: September ♡”
Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I took an unexpected blogging break because I was really busy and I am now back with another fresh new post! I went and bought some things recently I really wanted to share a few of the things I brought with you guys. Alright,Continue reading “Shopping Haul ♡”
Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while I have just been really busy and didn’t have time to write or post anything. The other day I went to Etihad Museum in Dubai and I really wanted to share some of my highlights from theContinue reading “A trip to Etihad Museum ♡”