The Museum of the Future is one of my most favourite buildings in the UAE and it is almost complete. “The museum will explore the future trends and opportunities in science, technology, and innovation. By making Dubai a testbed for emerging technologies, our aim is not merely to build another architectural marvel, but to build the foundation of tomorrow,” explains Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid al Maktoum, President of the UAE.
6 things you need to know about the Museum of the Future
1. The museum is the next project for Dubai Future Foundation
2. The building can be seen near Emirates Towers on Sheikh Zayed Road.
3. Its exterior, designed by architectural company Killa Design, is extremely detailed with 1,042 Arabic calligraphy panels on the building, which were manufactured by robots.
4. The Museum of the Future builds on the list of immersive exhibitions that have been created for the World Government Summit, a global platform dedicated to the future of public service, held each year in Dubai.
5. The museum will consist of seven floors, each dedicated to different experiences.
6. The Arabic calligraphy including the quotes from the Prime Minister of UAE, Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum, about the future is engraved on the exterior of the building
7. The building stands at 77m high and 30,000m2
HERE ARE SOME OF THE MANY PHOTOS THAT I HAVE TAKEN OF THE MUSEUM OF THE FUTURE:
HAVE YOU SEEN THE MUSEUM OF THE FUTURE YET? THANKS FOR READING!
(when you subscribe to my blog you receive a free media kit. You also receive exclusive content, special discounts, exclusive travel photos, blogging tips and many more. Don’t forget to click that subscribe button below!)
𝚑𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚒𝚝’𝚜 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝’𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟸𝟸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸. 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊Continue reading “22 things to do in 2022♡”
𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜. 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍.
hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to maya’s life and travels. i get bored really easily so i wanted to share some things to do when your bored in today’s post. there are so many things to do out there when your bored! before we get started, i wanted to say that i have changedContinue reading “things to do when bored ♡”