Hey welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I have been nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by Hreem from Chic Life Thru My Lens, go check her blog because she is an amazing blogger and you will definitely enjoy her blog. Before we get started, I wanted to say that I created a Youtube Channel so check it out here, make sure to subscribe.
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided
- Create 7 unique questions
- Nominate 10 bloggers. Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award.
1. WHO IS YOUR BIGGEST INSPIRATION AND WHY?
My biggest inspiration is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum because he has made Dubai that we have today out of literally a small trading outpost to a worldwide tourist destination (that has broken millions of world records) and one of the world’s most iconic cities. I also find him inspirational because he has also founded initiatives that really make an impact on the world such as Dubai Cares which was founded to break the cycle of poverty by ensuring all children have access to quality education and he has also launched the Arab Hope Makers initiative as part of the Mohammed bin Rashid Global Initiatives (MBRGI) to honour individuals and institutions that improve their communities that they live in and and make a positive impact on the lives of people through projects, programmes and humanitarian initiatives.
2. WHAT IS ONE THING YOU CAN NOT LIVE WITHOUT?
I can not live without my senses because I have lost my taste and smell before and it was a nightmare because I couldn’t taste or smell anything but thankfully they are back Without the ability to see with our eyes, hear with our ears, touch with our hands, smell with our noses and move with our legs our life would not even be the same. Without the ability to smell and taste was super hard for me because I love eating and I couldn’t taste my favourite foods.
3. IF YOU COULD RELIVE ONE YEAR OF YOUR LIFE WHICH YEAR WOULD IT BE AND WHY?
I would relive the year 2019 because before coronavirus the year was going really well and I had so much fun in that year.
4. WOULD YOU WANT TO SEE THE FUTURE OR TO SEE ANYTHING THAT HAPPENED IN THE PAST?
I would see the future because I could see if all my predictions are correct about the future and get to to know what would happen. I would also see the future because the past doesn’t exist and it is not a place you can visit if you only know the path because it is a memory and it has happened.
5. WHY DID YOU START BLOGGING
I started blogging because I have always been passionate about writing and I love to write. Whether I am writing stories or poems I would sit there for hours and wouldn’t take the pen of the page or stop typing on the keyboard.
6. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE THING ABOUT BLOGGING?
My favourite thing about blogging is reading the feedback and comments I get from my readers because it really brightens my day and it tells me that they enjoy my content.
7. WHAT ARE THREE THINGS YOU ARE GRATEFUL FOR FROM THIS PAST YEAR?
1. Technology – I am grateful for technology because it has enabled us to keep in touch with our friends and loved ones throughout the coronavirus pandemic.
2. Access to healthcare and hospitals – I am grateful that I have the access to healthcare and hospitals because some people around this world have no access to healthcare and they could contract the virus without them knowing and then sadly they could become really critical and they can’t go to hospital because they aren’t any.
3. Friends and Family
- If you could relive one day of your life what would it be and why?
- If you were given $1,000,000 and you had to spend it right now, what would you spend it on and why?
- What is your dream destination and why?
- What are you looking forward to this year and why?
- If you had the chance to live somewhere else in the world where would it be?
- If you had the chance to swap lifestyles with someone who would it be?
- Shelly @ Growing With Spawn
- Zainab @ Zainab Chats
- Ananya @ Drawing My Fantasies
- Pooja @ LifesFineWhine
- Maryam @ Infinitelyadaydreamer
- Pannaga @ TheTomboysAttic
- Catarina @Beauty Of Cafe 205
- Riya @Riya’s World
- And you, reader, I nominate you, feel free to do this tag if you are interested and let me know in the comments if you are!
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! ARE YOU DOING THIS TAG LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
(When you subscribe to my blog you receive a free media kit. You also receive exclusive content, special discounts, exclusive travel photos, blogging tips and many more. Don’t forget to click that subscribe button below!
𝚑𝚒 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎, 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚑𝚊𝚝 𝚒 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚕𝚍 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝚒𝚗 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚗 𝚏𝚒𝚗𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚊 𝚋𝚕𝚘𝚐 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚒𝚍𝚎𝚊 𝚌𝚊𝚖𝚎 𝚒𝚗𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚢 𝚑𝚎𝚊𝚍. 𝚒𝚝’𝚜 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝’𝚜 𝚊 𝚗𝚎𝚠 𝚢𝚎𝚊𝚛 𝚜𝚘 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝚠𝚛𝚒𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊 𝚙𝚘𝚜𝚝 𝚊𝚋𝚘𝚞𝚝 𝟸𝟸 𝚝𝚑𝚒𝚗𝚐𝚜 𝚝𝚘 𝚍𝚘 𝚒𝚗 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟸. 𝟸𝟶𝟸𝟷 𝚒𝚜 𝚘𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒𝚝 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚊Continue reading “22 things to do in 2022♡”
𝚑𝚎𝚢 𝚎𝚟𝚎𝚛𝚢𝚘𝚗𝚎 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚘𝚛 𝚠𝚎𝚕𝚌𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚋𝚊𝚌𝚔 𝚝𝚘 𝚖𝚊𝚢𝚊𝚜𝚕𝚒𝚏𝚎𝚊𝚗𝚍𝚝𝚛𝚊𝚟𝚎𝚕𝚜. 𝚝𝚘𝚍𝚊𝚢 𝚒 𝚠𝚊𝚜 𝚕𝚘𝚘𝚔𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚝 𝚊𝚎𝚜𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚝𝚒𝚌 𝚚𝚞𝚘𝚝𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚏𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚍 𝚜𝚘𝚖𝚎 𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚢 𝚐𝚘𝚘𝚍 𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚜 𝚊𝚗𝚍 𝚒 𝚊𝚖 𝚎𝚡𝚌𝚒𝚝𝚎𝚍 𝚝𝚘 𝚜𝚑𝚊𝚛𝚎 𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚖 𝚠𝚒𝚝𝚑 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚊𝚕𝚕. 𝚊𝚕𝚛𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝, 𝚕𝚎𝚝’𝚜 𝚐𝚎𝚝 𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚝𝚎𝚍.
hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to maya’s life and travels. i get bored really easily so i wanted to share some things to do when your bored in today’s post. there are so many things to do out there when your bored! before we get started, i wanted to say that i have changedContinue reading “things to do when bored ♡”