Marhaba everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I recently got nominated for the Outstanding Blogger Award by Poorwa from Poorwa’s blog. She is one of my blogging friends and posts amazing content on her blog that you are all sure to enjoy so please check out her blog here. Alright, let’s get onto the post!
- Provide the link to the creator’s original award post (Colton Beckwith RPC)
- Answer the questions provided.
- Create 7 unique questions.
- Nominate 10 bloggers.
- Ensure that they are aware of their nomination. Neither the award’s creator nor the blogger that nominated you can be nominated.
- At the end of 2021, every blog that ping-backs the creator’s original post will be entered to win the 2021 Outstanding Blogger award questions.
1. HOW WOULD YOU DESCRIBE YOURSELF IN 5 WORDS?
I would describe myself as: Diva, classy, fashionable, beautiful and sassy.
2. SHARE SOMETHING YOU HAVE NEVER TALKED ABOUT ON YOUR BLOG (IF YOU DON’T MIND)
So readers you are in luck right now because you get to know one thing I have never said on my blog! I am a Martial Artist and I do ITF Taekwondo.
3. WHO IS YOUR ROLE MODEL?
I have lots of role models so I will just be sharing one. One of my role models is Sheikh Mohammed bin Rashid Al Maktoum because he has made Dubai that we have today out of literally a small trading outpost to a worldwide tourist destination (that has broken millions of world records) and one of the world’s most iconic cities. He is also my because he has also founded initiatives that really make an impact on the world such as Dubai Cares which was founded to break the cycle of poverty by ensuring all children have access to quality education and he has also launched the Arab Hope Makers initiative as part of the Mohammed bin Rashid Global Initiatives (MBRGI) to honour individuals and institutions that improve their communities that they live in and and make a positive impact on the lives of people through projects, programmes and humanitarian initiatives.
4. WHAT’S THE BEST THING YOU HAVE EVER DONE?
I am going into a story now. It was the Majid Al Futtaim Mall sale in December 2020 so I went to MOE (Mall of The Emirates) and I went into Centrepoint. When I walked in there was a whole aisle of Kurt Geiger bags so I picked like all of them up and then I bought them. I might send the photos of them in a blog post soon!
5. IF YOU COULD DESTROY ONE THING IN THE WORLD, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
I would destroy Coronavirus because I am sick and tired of this Coronavirus nonsense and I want everything to go back to normal. I just want to travel freely, stop wearing masks and just go back to normality really.
6. WHAT’S YOUR FAVOURITE COLOUR?
My favourite colour is Red.
7. HOW MUCH DO YOU ENJOY THESE AWARD POSTS?
I enjoy these posts so much because they are really enjoyable and it’s really fun to answer the questions and create our own questions for nominees.
- Hiddenzzz @ hiddenzzzblog
- Maryam @ InfinitelyADayDreamer
- Zainab @ ZainabChats
- Pooja @ Lifesfinewhine
- Helen @ CrispyConfessions
- Saumya @ DrawWriteInspire
- Pavithra @ SmallTalks
- Shelly @ Growing With Spawn
- Ananya @ Drawing My Fantasies
- And you, reader, I nominate you, feel free to do this tag if you are interested and let me know in the comments if you are!
- If you had the chance to spend 100 billion dollars what country or city in the world would you spend it first
- What is your dream destination and why?
- What is your favourite song?
- What is your mother tongue and what language do you want to learn?
- If you had the chance to swap lifestyles with someone who would it be?
- What is your favourite makeup product?
- If you ruled the world what would you do?
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR READING! ARE THERE ANY SIMILARITIES BETWEEN US? ARE YOU DOING THIS TAG LEMME KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!
(When you subscribe to my blog you receive a free media kit. You also receive exclusive content, special discounts, exclusive travel photos, blogging tips and many more. Don’t forget to click that subscribe button below! Also, check out my socials!)
Hi everyone, welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I haven’t done a weekly affirmation post in ages and I am honestly going to say that I have given up with them. School started a while ago and I don’t have time to do a weekly affirmation post every week. I really like the ideaContinue reading “Monthly Affirmations #1: September ♡”
Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I took an unexpected blogging break because I was really busy and I am now back with another fresh new post! I went and bought some things recently I really wanted to share a few of the things I brought with you guys. Alright,Continue reading “Shopping Haul ♡”
Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. Sorry I haven’t posted in a while I have just been really busy and didn’t have time to write or post anything. The other day I went to Etihad Museum in Dubai and I really wanted to share some of my highlights from theContinue reading “A trip to Etihad Museum ♡”