Hi everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I was going through the internet and looking at lots of blogs and wordpress themes people can buy from them and there are so many beautiful ones that you can buy and use for your blog. So I decided that today’s post would showcase 2 of the best ones I have found! Alright y3ni yallah let’s get started.
1. VALENTINA WORDPRESS THEME BY BLOGPIXIE
This theme caught my eye because it’s ever so pretty and beautiful. Valentina is a feminine genesis WordPress theme for beauty, fashion, business or lifestyle bloggers and is featured in ever so beautiful pretty shades of pink and you can even get the option to choose a rose gold header image! You heard that right, rose gold! To use this theme you will need a self-hosted WordPress blog or the Business Plan at WordPress.com. This theme will not work with the Free, Personal or Premium plan at WordPress.com
• Responsive design for mobile, laptop and tablet.
• Upload your own header image
• Homepage slider
• Sign up box for newsletter subscription
• Color Customization – you can change the main colour of the theme to whatever and I mean whatever you want!
• Navigation menu
• Custom H2 font
• Square profile picture for you to use
• Social media icons
• Pinterest gadget
• Popular posts
• Contact form for people to contact you
• Instagram posts in footer
• Woocommerce Ready
YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT THE THEME ON BLOG PIXIE’S WEBSITE HERE SNF YOU CAN VISIT THE LIVE PREVIEW BY CLICKING THIS LINK HERE
2. HELLO SASSAFRAS BY HELLO YOU DESIGNS
Hello Sassafras is a beautiful theme for your blog and is a responsive feminine theme. This is one of my favourite themes that I have found so far. The theme is an everything theme and you can use it for whatever you want a blog or a brand or even a business!
• Unlimited Homepage Layouts by using or not using widget areas!
• Add or Remove Blog layout on the website homepage in the customizer
• Custom Blog Template
• Mobile Responsive for viewers on mobile
• Retina ready header – No fuzzy BORING logo anymore!
• Sticky Navigation for you
• Custom Footer for you
• Change the colors in the Customizer
• Widget Sections on homepage are Flexible
• Custom Filterable Portfolio Page
• eCommerce – Woocommerce Styling
• Blog and search bar to input search results
• EasyRecipe Styling
• Full width Social Media Bar below footer and you can put your instagram posts in it
• Pricing Table & Other built in Custom Code for you to use
• Font Awesome Icons (Over 600 to choose from) that sounds amazing!
• Check out the demo linked with the website below for more features to this gorgeous theme
YOU CAN LEARN MORE ABOUT THE THEME ON HELLO YOU DESIGNS’ WEBSITE HERE AND YOU CAN VISIT THE LIVE PREVIEW BY CLICKING THIS LINK HERE
HERE ARE 3 OF MY FAVOURITE WEBSITES FOR BLOG THEMES:
HAVE YOU SEEN THESE BLOG THEMES BEFORE? DO YOU LIKE THEM? I WOULD LOVE TO HEAR WHAT YOU ALL THOUGHT OF THIS POST IN THE COMMENTS AND IN THE FEEDBACK FORM! THANKS FOR READING AND SIGNING OFF FOR TODAY!
(When you subscribe to my blog you receive a free media kit. You also receive exclusive content, special discounts, exclusive travel photos, blogging tips and many more. Don’t forget to click that subscribe button below! Also, check out my socials)
Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. If you didn’t know already I am a serious foodie and I love everything food related and today I wanted to do a food related post because why not! Desserts are something I absolutely love eating and there are so much yummy desserts toContinue reading “Yummy desserts that are perfect to eat in summer ♡”
Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. Yesterday I was nominated for the Vincent Ehindero Blogger Award by Saumya from Draw Write Inspire. Saumya has an amazing blog so please feel free to check out her blog by clicking here. Alright, let’s get started! Thank the person who nominated you withContinue reading “The Vincent Ehendiro Blogger award #2♡”
Hi everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I can’t believe it’s August already, time has flown by so fast! I hope the month of July served you all well. I don’t know where all those 8 months went, this year went by so fast! July was a really good month forContinue reading “July monthly review ♡”