Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. Discovering new blogs is something I love on WordPress. I have been following and discovering lots of new blogs recently and I really just wanted to share them with you all. If you didn’t know, I recently created my own blogger award, the inspirational blogger award, and I nominate awards that I find inspirational. So, in this post I will nominating all the 7 blogs for the inspirational blogger award. (This post is inspired by BrainstormsBlog) Alright, let’s get started!
- Link back to original post and thank the person that nominated you
- Answer the seven questions that they asked on their blog post.
- Include the official logo of the Inspirational blogger award
- Make up seven new questions for your nominees
- Nominate seven more people for The Inspirational Blogger Award, who you find inspirational and who you think are worthy of the award.
- If you do all these things, you will be nominated for the award at the end of 2021. (The winner will be selected randomly and they will receive a certificate and a badge to place on their blog).
Here is the official logo for the award:
- Nabeeha from Brainstorms Blog – I stumbled upon Nabeeha’s blog recently and it is absolutely super amazing. Her blog is super organised in different categories and she posts amazing blog posts. What inspired me the most about her blog is her blogger up series where she brings beginner blogs into the spotlight. Her blog posts are really aesthetic and she posts consistently which I believe is very important.
- Miriam from Inside Miriam’s mind – I discovered Miriam via other blogs and I must say her posts are really good. She posts consistently and her featured images look absolutely great. I love her blogs sidebar, it’s really pretty and it does match the colour scheme of her blogs logo. What inspired me about her blog is her basic bullet journal journal essentials post, it’s a really good post. She posts a variety of content as well which is really important.
- Rayna from Ray’s Realm – Ah what can I say about Rayna’s blog it’s just tres magnifique. Her blog and featured images are ever so aesthetic. One super unique aspect about her blog is her blog’s magazine which is something I don’t see a lot. Her content is not rushed and I can tell she posts some time in her blog which is important to do. She also does a photography challenge on her blog as well and it’s a really good initiative.
- MJ from Original Teen Muslimah – I came across MJ’s blog months ago but what can I say her blog is truly inspirational and I can’t leave her from this list. She posts a lot about Islam, Modest Islamic Fashion, blogger interviews and some ask me posts. Her content is so inspiring and when I discovered her blog I hit the follow button straight away. Personally, her post “Debunking Muslim Myths’ is one of my favourite posts from her because she debunks the most popular myths that our absolutely 100% not true. And to put a huge cherry on top she even has an advice column on her blog!
- Habibata from The Modest Aristocrat – Habibata is a modest fashion hijabi blogger and her blog is ever so good. Her faison posts are amazing and really helpful. What inspires me the most about her blog is her Islamic Book Downloads.
- Maya from Pretty Little scribbles – Maya’s blog is so aesthetic and so pretty. Maya is a teen blogger and she really opens up about the pros and cons of being one on her blog. Her featured images are beautiful and the way she layouts her posts is amazing. Overall, I love her hello July & June recap post the most. Her Pinterest feed is immaculate!
- Nehal from Quirky Pages – Nehal’s stories on her blog are ever so inspirational and amazing. I really love her six word stories as well, they are really unique to the other rounds I read and that makes them stand out. Her poems are amazing and I love her “Sweet or Savoury” poem the most.
I would also would like to make this post an open nomination so if you want to do this award please feel free to do it!
- What made you decide to start your blog?
- If you had the chance to change your name, what would you change it to and why?
- What are some goals for your blog and have you achieved them yet?
- What language would you like to learn and why?
- Describe your blog in 10 words.
- What’s your dream job and why?
- Who or what inspired you to create your blog?
Congratulations to all these blogs who got nominated for the Inspirational Blogger award. Please feel free to check out these amazing blogs and do give them a follow. Again, this post is an open nomination. Every blog is amazing in it’s own way! Keep up the great work everyone and keep blogging to your heart’s content. Signing off for today! Thanks for reading!