Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. I was nominated recently for The Aesthete Blogger Award by Helen from Crispy Confessions. Helen has an amazing blog so please feel free to check out her blog by clicking here. Alright, let’s get started!
- Use the official logo/graphic of the award and display it on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Show some love to the one who nominated you!
- Mention the creator (Ashmita@ the Fictional Journal) and link it back to the original post.
- Tell me a something about this world that you admire.
- What is your favourite form of creativity?
- Nominate 7 lovely people and notify them by commenting on their posts; spread some love!
- Ask your nominees 4 questions.
- Share something you created. (can be anything!)
My favourite form of creativity…
Music! I love music!
What creative pursuit are you currently working on? How is that going?
Right now I am working on nothing creative but I went and drew something!
What is your favorite color and why?
My favourite colour is red because I have always loved that colour for like ages!!! Whenever I get my nails done I would choose red and whenever I buy something Like a phone case for example it would have to be a red one. I even have a red phone!!
Do you have any special plans for the remainder of this year?
Well I haven’t really got any special plans as of now for the remainder of this year. But sometimes next week I am going to the hello kitty beauty salon in Galleria Mall!! Before school starts I have a whole list of things to do.
What is your most recent blog post and your inspiration for writing it?
My Most recent blog post is August Monthly Moodboard. I was really bored so I decided to create a mood-board because I created some mood boards in June and I really liked them so I decided to create another mood-board. I wanted to create a pink aesthetic moodboard because I really like the colour pink in general. My aim for this mood board was to associate summer and august. I thought of things I associated with the two and added it to my moodboard. Here is what I created:
- Hreem @ ChicLifeThruMyLens
- Maggie from Maggie’s doodles
- Maya from Pretty Little scribbles
- Rayna from Ray’s Realm
- Evin @ A Curly Sue’s Ramblings
- Tia @Blondeyonamission
- You! I nominate you to participate in this award if you are interested!!!
- If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- What three items would you take with you on a deserted island?
- What type of music are you into?
Thank you so much Helen for nominating me, please do check out her blog! Thanks for reading and signing off for today!