Hey everyone, welcome or welcome back to Maya’s Life and Travels. Today I was nominated for the Brainstorms blogger award by Nabeeha from Brainstorms. Nabeeha has an amazing blog so please feel free to check out her blog by clicking here. Alright, let’s get started!
- Thank the one who nominated you
- Tag your post with #BrainStormsAward and follow BrainStorms if you are willing!
- Display the BrainStorms Award logo.
- Display the rules on your blog post.
- Talk a bit about your blog, why you started it, what you write on and your goal for your blog.
- Answer the five questions you have been asked
- Nominate five other amazing bloggers
- Ask them five new questions
Maya’s Life and Travels is a lifestyle, beauty, fashion and travel blog founded in December 2020. I post travel posts about the UAE, study tips, weekly affirmations, beauty posts, lifestyle posts and some helpful life tips. I created Maya’s Life and Travels because I have always had a passion for beauty, fashion, travelling and writing and I really wanted to share it with the world. Some of my goals for this blog is to make it well known, reach 1k followers or more and to do some collaboration with brands.
What is the greatest risk you have ever taken?
Well to be honest I actually don’t know because I have taken so many risks in my life that I just can’t count!
What period would you travel to if you were given a time machine?
I would travel to the Islamic Golden age because that’s when the Islamic Empire grew as well as Islam. During the time, men and women of different cultures worked together to build inventions as well as discoveries that changed our world. One amazing invention of the Islamic Golden Age was when Fatima Al Fihri founded the world’s oldest university 1,150 years ago in Fez, Morocco. Another huge part of the Islamic Golden Age is when Algebra was founded by Al Khwarizmi. He also wrote a book about it called Al Jabr wal Muqabala which introduced Algebra which load and loads of us use today.
What is one thing that you absolutely hate about WordPress?
I just hate the updates because they take away lots of amazing things sometimes and replace them.
What makes your day better?
Listening to music makes my day better because it calms me down when I am sad and it just makes me feel better.
Describe your blog in 3 words
Aesthetic, classy, beautiful
- Helen @ Crispy Confessions
- Moksha @ Happy Panda
- Darsini @ Poet’s United
- Meg @ heyo it’s meg
- Poorwa @ Poorwa’s Blog
- What are some mistakes you made when you first started blogging and have you learnt from them?
- Why did you create your blog?
- What is your favourite singer or band?
- If you had to do one thing for the rest of your life what would you do?
Thank you so much Nabeeha for nominating me, please do check out her blog! Thanks for reading and signing off for today!